Monday, June 10, 2013

@vmfitness Q&A and #Vmfitpenpals Around the World

 #VMFITPENPALS

Around the World

Here's a brief overview from an Instagram post I shared a few days ago!

So last summer I had this idea about wanting to connect the Fit Fam even more! We've all become such a great close family that support each other and thought, "why not do fit Penpals?!?"

I realize care packages and shipping is pricey, so these would just be letters! To write our struggles to, our victories, our fit journeys and lifestyle changes, the ups and downs, to be able to motive others or get support yourself, or just about how our days are going! So I wanted to start Project #vmfitpenpals !

Now there are 2 ways we can do this:

1. By Mail (because nothing's more fun than opening up a mail box and receiving a handwritten note!)

2. By email (since I know some do not want to give out their addresses!)

ALRIGHTY. So here's what I've come up with:

If you'd like to participate, e-mail me at vm.fitness@yahoo.com with the SUBJECT: #vmfitpenpals and then either Mail or E-mail

And then add in the body of the e-mail:
  • Your name, age, gender
  • Best e-mail/ address to contact you
  • Penpal gender/age preference
And I'll set you up on your way and hopefully find you a great motivating and supporting penpal from somewhere around the world!

To keep on supporting, for email pen pals, try to respond to each other every week or so! For mail since it takes a bit longer, try to respond immediately after you get your partners letter!

First thing: once you get your match, start writing a letter/e-mail introducing yourself! How you got started, what motivates you, a little bit about YOU. The whole point of this is to make this fit fam BIGGER - to connect, make new friends, form a new support group!

Second: if after a while, you'd like a new pen pal for any reason, let me know so I can set you up with a new one! Or if you'd like MORE than one so that you can keep spreading the love, let me know and I'd be happy to set you up with multiple pen pals! But make sure you don't overload yourselves! These relationships are supposed to form a great bond between you and your new friend, and if you have 10 pals compared to 1, maybe you're not giving as much support to one as you are to another! But it's all up to you!

So that's basically it! If you're interested, please don't hesitate to e-mail me now! <3<3
Let's get CONNECTED!


 -------------------------------

Check out this Q&A to get to know a little more about me! This was done a while ago, so it mentions how I was mainly healthy/clean, but now you all know I'm following IIFYM

1 comment :